Welcome to the Ohio MeansJobs Workforce Development Revolving Loan Program’s online application portal. The OhioMeansJobs Workforce Development Revolving Loan Program (“Loan Program”) assists with job growth and advancement by providing loans to students in training and retraining workforce development programs, as approved by the The Department of Higher Education. Training is provided by Ohio colleges, universities, career schools, career-technical centers, joint vocational school districts and private schools and is focused on providing in-demand skills needed in growing fields.
The Application Process:
Speak with your Financial Counselor:
The loan application process begins by speaking with a financial counselor at the school, which provides training for approved workforce programs, in which a student is enrolled. The financial counselor will advise you about the availability of these loans and whether you should apply. The financial counselor will provide you with a username, password and security question to login to the application portal. You can log in using the “Log In” link in the upper right corner of this page or by using the “Starting or Continue a Loan Application” from left side navigation pane.
- Log-In View:
When you log in, you will see your school’s emblem and colors. The log-in will direct you to the application page of the course and campus you discussed with the financial counselor. It should already contain some of your contact information.
If the application is complete you will be taken to the “Submit Confirmation and Disclosure” page.
Read and accept the disclosure information on the “Submit Confirmation and Disclosure” page and click the final confirming “Submit” button. Following submission, you be taken to the “Submission Success” page
noting that your submission was successful. The “Submittion Success” page contains information about what’s next in the process. You will also receive confirmation of submission by email, sent to the email address given during the application process.
- Security: For your protection the system will log you out if there is five (5) minutes of inactivity.
- Saving your work:
There is a “Save” button that will allow you to save your information at any time. When you move between pages using the website’s navigation buttons and links your information is saved automatically.
If you use your browser’s “Back” button instead, you may lose your work. You can return to a partially completed application at any time. If the system logs you out due to inactivity, your information will be saved automatically.
You can return to a partially completed application at any time.
Note: Applications that have not been submitted will be purged after thirty (30) days of inactivity, after which you will need new login credentials - a new user name and password.
- Required Information: Required information is identified with an asterisk (“*”).
- Submitting an Application:
Once you have filled in the required information and uploaded any information required by the financial counselor, you may submit the application for processing by agreeing to the disclosure acknowledgement and clicking the “Submit” button
on the “Submit ConfirmationBack” page.
- Copy for your records: The “App PDF” link will generate a PDF version of your application so that you can save, email or print the application for your records.
- Notifications: You and your financial counselor will receive the email notice of your submission. Please allow 1-2 weeks for review by the financial counselor and approval by the State office. You will be notified by email of your final status.
- Application Help: On the top right of every page there is a help link. This help page includes Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and application process help.
- Question Specific Help: You will find that when you hover over questions, their color will change to red. This color change indicates there is a link with more information. Click one of these links and it will open a new browser tab with help for the question. You may need to scroll through the help file for the relevant information. Click on the previous browser tab to return to your application.
The success of your application will depend on the availability of funds and your application. Thank you for your interest in the Loan Program and, using the “Contact Us” link below, please feel free to contact the program administrators at Value Recovery Group with the “Contact Us” link below or call the program Help Desk at 844.287.6216 or 614.324.5959 weekdays from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm EST
Top of page